I think you meant to say “Shhh! I’m, secretly, playing mind-boggle with cosplayers/twitter-folks…”, Gail. ;)
About cosplayers. YIKES!
No, it was weird, just a FLOOD of people blaming cosplayers for bad traffic at conventions, saying they were ‘dangerous,’ which is pure nonsense.
Anyway, I was surprised by the scapegoating of cosplayers. Surprised and annoyed!
It’s not the cosplayers who cause crowd flow problems at conventions, it’s the inconsiderate jerkwads who demand to take pictures of them right in the middle of the walkways and hallways and aisles, instead of either waiting for proper photo shoots or just asking if they could go somewhere that isn’t high traffic. Those A-holes with F-stops are playing on the cosplayers’ unwillingness to seem rude, by discourteously demanding their attention and compliance as if somehow entitled to it.
I always make a special point of walking right the hell through the middle of such public displays of rudeness, and if any of the pooparazzi whine about it, loudly pointing out, “This is a walkway, not a photo studio. You are the inconsiderate asshole here.”
- daggerpen likes this
- thealphaone likes this
- gambitgrl likes this
- beachgnome reblogged this from gailsimone
- elorfinthendt likes this
- chrisdwoo reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- highpriestofmagmakraken reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- kperlee likes this
- detroit-to-tadfield likes this
- macs-guide-to-the-galaxy likes this
- fangupup reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- automaticdoorreels likes this
- theassortment likes this
- gailsimone reblogged this from geekeryandhockey and added:
- bellfry reblogged this from texasuberalles
- texasuberalles reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- justinfarmer likes this
- ealperin reblogged this from gambitgrl and added:
- gambitgrl reblogged this from ealperin and added:
- aganej2 likes this
- teambeartrap reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- actorswithactionfigures likes this
- vanillathena likes this
- soircitte said: Oh god now people have to justify themselves even when they’re having fun? Seriously, now cosplayers?
- soircitte likes this
- the-duelling-tophat likes this
- randomshelly reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- neener-nina reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- noinhime reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- hamburgerjack reblogged this from gailsimone
- hamburgerjack likes this
- chad8472 likes this
- x-beni-o2-x likes this
- geekeryandhockey reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- thealphaone reblogged this from gailsimone
- stupidoldishlikelettersandsodas reblogged this from gailsimone and added:
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- ultralaser likes this
- jsarevisited likes this
- shanejayell likes this
- kickair8p said: I’m not on twitter — you okay over there?
- ealperin likes this
- joetothemax likes this
- loveschach likes this
- iskios said: I was one of those people who though cosplayers were crazy losers, until I actually met some at a show in Columbus. LOL Not only did they look awesome, but they were so much fun, so open to laughing and being themselves, I just liked them immediately
- fangupup said: ?
- gothicnerdchick likes this
- citicenx said: Besieged in a GOOD way…?
- gailsimone posted this